For an experience you’ll not soon forget, don’t miss our kayak tours of Victoria’s harbour and water ways. Since 1996 we have led thousands of satisfied customers through Victoria’s historic harbour; now come see for yourself!
Regardless if this is your first kayaking adventure or if you are perpetually wet behind the ears, our tours and rentals are a great way to see Victoria and the local marine wildlife from a unique vantage point.
ENJOY YOUR EXPERIENCE
Here are just some of the many reasons why you shouldn’t miss our tours and rentals:
- Our convenient location near the Empress Hotel and the British Columbia Legislature means you are off to a historic start the moment you push off the dock.
- Because of the very nature of kayaks we take advantage of the shallow waterways and “back alleys” to stay out of the bustling harbour traffic and close to nature.
- The Victoria Harbour is full of marine wildlife. From the majestic Blue Heron to harbour seals and their pups, our kayaks will put you in position for an unsurpassed view.
- We stop every few hundred meters to discuss the sights, so our tours aren’t the least bit strenuous. Why not give your legs a break and let your arms do the work?
- Our adventures start and finish at our floating dock right beside the Flying Otter Grill – a great place for a bite to eat or a pint of local beer.
Our tour takes advantage of the stability of easy to paddle, ocean going kayaks. You will be outfitted in a life jacket (PFD) and given a thorough safety briefing and paddling instruction before departure from our “practice area” adjacent to our dock. Our outstanding location means that when the weather in the outer harbour is rough we can switch directions and proceed deeper into the sheltered waterways of the inner harbour.